Banque Populaire is one of those classic financial institutions that offers online banking. Discover in detail the Banque Populaire Grand Ouest offer: bank cards, savings products, Cyberplus application… And also follow our advice for consulting your accounts online, without going to a branch. Everything you need to know about BPGO!
Who is Banque Populaire Grand Ouest?
Banque Populaire Grand Ouest is part of the BPCE group. This is the fourth banking network in France. On the territory, there are 7800 agencies. On the other hand, the BPCE group is aimed at all customers (individuals, professionals, companies, local authorities, farmers, associations, players in the local economy). It also has 31 million customers and a complete offer in terms of financial, banking and real estate services.
In the region, there are several establishments including the Banque Populaire Grand Ouest. Created in 2017, it brings together Banque Populaire Atlantique, Banque Populaire de l’Ouest, Crédit Maritime Atlantique and Crédit Maritime Bretagne Normandie. And in this set, the Banque Populaire Grand Ouest operates the Banque Populaire and the Crédit Maritime. These are two complementary brands.
Banque Populaire Grand Ouest has 425 branches and business centers, including 350 under the Banque Populaire brand. In addition to traditional services, BPGO offers its customers an innovative range of remote services. Banque Populaire Grand Ouest has 840,000 customers, including 326,000 members. And 3,400 employees work for this bank.
Open an account at Banque Populaire Grand Ouest
You can open an account online, without having to go to a branch. To do this, simply fill out the dedicated online form: https://bluepop.fr/ouverture-un-compte
You must first indicate whether you wish to open an individual or joint account. Then, fill in your identity (surname, first name) as well as your date of birth and your full contact details. Banque Populaire Grand Ouest also asks you about your professional situation. And among the information necessary to open the account, there is also your accommodation situation (tenant, owner, hosted free of charge).
Know that you have the possibility of opening an account in a bank branch. However, before proceeding with a financial advisor, you must complete an online form: https://www.bpgo.banquepopulaire.fr/portailinternet/Pages/DevenirClientAgence.aspx
An advisor will then contact you by phone or email (depending on your convenience) to arrange an appointment at the branch.
To note : if you do not wish to complete the online form, call Banque Populaire Grand Ouest at the following number: 02 72 79 40 40 (freephone).
Banque Populaire Grand Ouest banking services
Classic bank cards
Banque Populaire Grand Ouest provides its customers with several bank cards without income conditions:
- the Visa Classic or Mastercard card with immediate or deferred debit (44 euros per year) with a withdrawal limit of 300 euros per rolling day and a payment limit of 3,000 euros per 30 rolling days, including 1,500 euros abroad. Withdrawals are free from network ATMs. On the other hand, from four withdrawals of money in the other distributors, count 1 euro;
- the Visa Premier card with immediate or deferred debit (126 euros per year) with a withdrawal limit of 1,500 euros per rolling day and a payment limit of 7,600 euros over 30 rolling days, including 3,500 euros abroad. In the euro zone, withdrawing money is free;
- the Visa Platinium card costs 197 euros per year. It allows you to withdraw 1,200 euros per day and pay up to 12,000 euros for 30 rolling days, including 6,000 euros abroad;
- the Visa Infinite card (315 euros per year) is a high-end card. Its withdrawal limit is 1,500 euros per rolling day and its payment limit is set at 20,000 euros per 30 rolling days, including 10,000 euros outside France;
- Finally, the Visa Electron card with systematic authorization can be used in all businesses displaying the Visa Electron logo. This means of payment, whose costs amount to 32.50 euros per year, makes it possible to block or unblock payments remotely.
Banque Populaire Grand Ouest offers a range of Sailing Cards for sailing and boating enthusiasts. This is an offer reserved for BPGO customers.
Among the range, there is the Visa Premier Facelia Sailing card and the Visa Classic Facelia Sailing card. These two bank cards allow cash or credit payment. When making a purchase, you choose your method of payment according to your budget and your needs.
BPGO also offers savings products and passbooks:
- Housing Savings ;
- life insurance ;
- financial and term investments;
- real estate investment solutions;
- stock market investment;
- A booklet ;
- sustainable development booklet;
- PEL, LEP, CEL;
- Youth booklet;
- Child Savings Plan…
Mobile Cyberplus App
Banque Populaire Grand Ouest offers the Cyberplus mobile application. This is an online tool available to all private clients of the establishment. This online bank allows the consultation and management of its bank accounts on any medium (tablet, computer, smartphone). Thanks to this free application, you can carry out your banking transactions without going to a branch.
You can :
- carry out the consultation of your accounts as well as all the operations carried out in detail;
- make transfers;
- have a RIB and send it by email;
- contact your Banque Populaire;
- access emergency numbers;
- consult the contact details of all the branches as well as the opening hours;
- locate the ATMs closest to your location;
- claim funding by entering an amount…
Note: a version of the Cyberplus application also exists for businesses. The objective is to facilitate their operations while saving them time. In addition, it is a completely secure space that offers real-time monitoring.
Want to save time? Use contactless payment to pay for your purchases at merchants. Thanks to the Banque Populaire Grand Ouest, it is possible to pay without contact or via your smartphone, without entering the confidential code of your credit card.
This insurance contract covers the risks linked to the loss or theft of your keys, papers or means of payment. This service is available continuously, in France and abroad.
And in case of theft of your identity, Sécuriplus also protects you with its guarantee. It also covers your laptop in case of theft or accidental breakage.
The e-credit card service
With this service, have a virtual card number. This allows the security of your transactions on the Internet. Indeed, you no longer have to enter the confidential code of your bank card.
The rates of the Banque Populaire Grand Ouest
Banque Populaire Grand Ouest takes its place at 69th in the ranking of the 127 least expensive banks.
At 1er January 2019, maintaining a standard or inactive account is charged 30 euros (2.50 euros per month). Internet subscription is free. On the other hand, the SMS alert service costs 2 euros per month.
You can consult all the pricing online, on the Banque Populaire Grand Ouest website:
Online account access
Are you now a Banque Populaire Grand Ouest customer and want to consult your accounts remotely? To access your online space, log in by clicking on the “Access your accounts” button. It is available on the home page, top right. Then just enter your username and secret code.