At a time when online banks are attracting more and more individuals, Banque Populaire des Alpes offers its customers a classic offer as well as online services including the Cyberplus application. Discover in detail the specificities of the financial institution, particularly in terms of bank cards and savings products. Everything you need to know about Banque Populaire Auvergne Rhône Alpes.
Who is Banque Populaire des Alpes?
Banque Populaire des Alpes is part of the BPCE group, the fourth largest banking network in France. In France, there are 7,800 agencies. And all banking products are intended for individuals as well as professionals or communities and other players in the local economy. In total, more than 31 million customers are supported by Banque Populaire.
In the region, there are several establishments including the Banque Populaire des Alpes anchored in the 12 departments of the greater Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes region and those of the Hautes-Alpes, Alpes, Haute-Provence and Corrèze. It is the group’s leading bank in the region in terms of net banking income, number of branches and customers. 3,600 employees work in 339 branches, 22 business centers and 9 Private Banking branches.
Open an account at the Banque Populaire des Alpes
The first possibility is to open an account in an agency. To do this, you must first complete the online form in order to be called back by an advisor: https://www.bpaura.banquepopulaire.fr/portailinternet/Pages/DevenirClientAgence.aspx
Note that you can also call the following number: 04 73 73 73 93 (price of a local call).
The second option is to open an account online by following the following link: https://www.bpaura.e-banquepopulaire.fr/souscrire.asp. Whether or not you are already a Banque Populaire des Alpes customer, you will need to provide certain information in order to open your bank account.
Banque Populaire des Alpes banking services
Classic bank cards
Banque Populaire Auvergne Rhône Alpes provides its private customers with several credit cards (without income conditions):
- the Visa Classic or Mastercard card in immediate debit (44 euros per year) or deferred (41 euros per year) has a withdrawal limit of 300 euros per rolling day and a payment limit of 3,000 euros per 30 rolling days, including 1,500 euros at the stranger. With the card, withdraw cash free of charge from ATMs in the network;
- the Visa Premier card is available in immediate or deferred debit at the price of 125 euros per year. The withdrawal limit is set at 1,500 euros per rolling day and the payment limit at 7,600 euros over 30 rolling days, including 3,500 euros abroad. In the euro zone, withdrawing money is free;
- the Visa Platinium card costs 199 euros per year. This means of payment allows you to withdraw 1,200 euros per day and pay up to 12,000 euros for 30 rolling days, including 6,000 euros abroad;
- the Visa Infinite card (300 euros per year) is a high-end card with a withdrawal limit of 1,500 euros per rolling day and a payment limit of 20,000 euros per 30 rolling days, including 10,000 euros outside France;
- finally, the Visa Electron (or V-Pay) card with systematic authorization allows you to pay for your purchases at all merchants displaying the Visa Electron logo. The CB whose costs amount to 31 euros per year also allows the blocking or unblocking of remote payments.
To note : the second bank card on a joint account benefits from a 50% reduction.
To save time in stores, use contactless payment to pay for your purchases. The Banque Populaire des Alpes offers you this possibility. And know that you can also pay for your purchases directly with your laptop, provided it is equipped with an Internet connection. In both cases, you do not have to enter the confidential code of your credit card, which saves time.
This is an insurance contract covering the risks linked to the loss or theft of your means of payment, keys, telephone or papers. This service is available both in France and abroad and on a continuous basis. And if you are the victim of identity theft, Sécuriplus also protects you.
The e-credit card service
The Banque Populaire des Alpes e-card service allows you to benefit from a virtual card number. Your transactions are thus secure when you make purchases on the Internet. Indeed, you no longer enter the secret code of your credit card.
Other Banque Populaire des Alpes services
Mobile Cyberplus app
Banque Populaire des Alpes provides its private customers with the Cyberplus mobile application. This online tool is available to all customers. It allows the consultation and management of bank accounts on computer, tablet or smartphone. Thanks to this free application, it is possible to carry out all its current operations from home.
You can thus:
- consult all of your accounts as well as all the operations carried out in detail;
- make bank transfers;
- edit a RIB and send it by email;
- get in touch with your Banque Populaire;
- access emergency numbers;
- consult the contact details of all the branches of the network as well as the opening hours;
- locate the ATMs closest to your geographical location;
- request financing by directly entering the amount you need.
Namely: a version of the Cyberplus app exists for companies to facilitate their operations. This completely secure space offers real-time account monitoring.
Banque Populaire Auvergne Rhône Alpes also offers savings products and passbooks including:
- Housing Savings ;
- death insurance ;
- financial investments ;
- term investments;
- real estate investment solutions;
- stock market investment;
- A booklet ;
- sustainable development booklet;
- Savings housing plan ;
- home savings account;
- youth booklet;
- Child Savings Plan…
Banque Populaire Auvergne Rhône Alpes offers a range of offers in terms of mortgage, revolving credit and personal loan. This allows the realization of projects such as the purchase of your principal residence, the acquisition with the aim of renting, the entry into the active life, the financing of personal projects or to manage the unforeseen events of daily life.
Banque Populaire Auvergne Rhône Alpes has several ranges of offers to protect the family, insure vehicles, guarantee your assets and accounts, insure your accommodation, guarantee your means of payment and mobile devices.
Banque Populaire des Alpes rates
Banque Populaire des Alpes is positioned at 47th place in the ranking of the 127 least expensive banks.
Maintaining a standard account is billed at 24 euros per year compared to 30 euros for an inactive account. The Internet subscription service is free. On the other hand, the SMS alert offer costs 1.50 euro per month. This is a package including 1 SMS per week.
Consult all the pricing online on the Banque Populaire des Alpes website: https://www.bpaura.banquepopulaire.fr/portailinternet/Editorial/Tarifs/Pages/tarifs-particuliers.aspx?EditorialVaryLevel=2&EditorialVaryHashPath=1243611957&vary =2-0-0
Online account access
As a private client of Banque Populaire Auvergne Rhône Alpes, you have the option of consulting your accounts remotely. To access your online space, click on the « Access your accounts » button, located at the top right of the home page. Then enter your username and PIN.