The astrological profile of the Taurus ascendant
Slow, steady and competent are adjectives that can be safely attributed to people born with a Taurus ascendant. These natives ruled by Saturn have enormous stamina and resilience. They are often very loyal to those they love. Although they are generally not very enterprising, people with a Taurus ascendant have a personal presence and radiate stability.
The Ascendant sign usually reveals how people start something new. Taurus, by nature, is resistant to change. It can be difficult to influence the natives of the Taurus ascendant – they are often rather stubborn and set in their ways. Their first reactions are to feel things with the five senses. They have a well-developed sense of smell and touch and react to the material world. They have a practical approach to life. Safety is one of their main considerations before embarking on anything new.
The natives of the Taurus ascendant are often quite cautious and attentive. They are not known for their flexibility. On the contrary, they possess unflinching determination.
Self-indulgence can be a weakness for many people with this Ascendant. Often collectors in one way or another, Taurus natives place a lot of value on their material possessions.
Strong points : Foresighted, joyful and insightful
Weaknesses : stubborn, possessive
Ideal partner : Someone who understands when it’s time to compromise;
Life lesson for the Taurus ascendant : Accept certain truths and live more in the present moment.
The influence of the Taurus ascendant on your astrological sign
Discover what the Taurus ascendant brings to the astrological signs
- Aries rising Taurus: You are trying to reconcile two completely different personalities, and it takes a lot of effort. You are active and enthusiastic but, at the same time, you are stubborn and do not take advice from anyone.
- Taurus rising Taurus: You take special care of your environment because you want to live in a beautiful and clean place and entertain the people you love.
- Leo rising Taurus: You like comfort as much as art and luxury. You have a strong magnetism, which attracts opposites
- Libra ascendant Taurus: The double influence of Aphrodite makes you impressive both in character and appearance.
- Scorpio rising Taurus: You are quite sensitive but you have gotten into the habit of hiding it and displaying an independent and aggressive character.
- Capricorn rising Taurus: You know exactly what you want and how to get it, but you don’t show your cards easily.
- Pisces ascendant Taurus: Social relationships, friends and teamwork energize you and make you feel useful.
The influence of the Taurus ascendant in love
Often quite possessive in a couple, these natives do not break their relations easily. Although they are not particularly jealous, they consider their partners as their personal property. Intensity and loyalty are particularly important for those born with Taurus ascendant. They are very sensual people who prefer the comfort that a stable partnership offers. Although the natives of Taurus appreciate harmony and calm, their loves can be passionate.
The Taurus rising sign pairs well with other earth signs or water signs, including Taurus, Virgo, Capricorn, Cancer, Scorpio, and Pisces.
Weaknesses and strengths of the Taurus ascendant
They are warm people who enjoy working together in a group. In doing so, they benefit from a unique ability to come into contact with different people and to build up a social network. They recognize people’s skills and can delegate tasks based on their observations. However, they should not be given deadlines, undue pressure or the stress of the future, otherwise they immediately lose their sparkle and flexibility – becoming stubborn and lethargic.
The body is a focal point for people with Taurus ascendant. Therefore, great importance is placed on physical closeness, touch and depth of bodily sensations.
Taurus’ Achilles’ heel is the future – fear of the unknown or the loss of what one loves intensely jeopardizes lasting means of comfort. Acceptance of change is therefore this sign’s balancing force – adapting at all costs, even if it threatens what has always been done.
These celebrities who have the sign of Taurus ascending
- Carlos Santana (Cancer rising Taurus)
- Claudia Cardinale (Aries ascending Taurus)
- Miley Cirus (Sagittarius rising Taurus)
- Lana Del Rey (Gemini ascendant Taurus)
- Serena Williams (Libra rising Taurus)