Looking for relaxation and well-being? The many SPAs of Brest welcome you in centers dedicated to relaxation in magnificent and relaxing settings.
Classic beauty salons
– Roselyne Foll Spa. Located in the city center, at 8 rue de la 2nd Armored Division. Space intended for well-being and the most total relaxation, the Roselyne Foll Spa offers moments of relaxation by being alone, as a couple, or even with your children. Hammam, massages, beauty treatments, UV, balneo, jacuzzi, anti-stress treatments,… everything is done to ensure that you have a pleasant time in a very warm setting. The Spa is open Monday to Saturday from 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. non-stop.
– The Timeless Spa. Located in the city center, at 30 rue d’Aiguillon. A unique place offering well-being and beauty, the Timeless Spa is an expert in slimming advice, exclusive massages, and offers quality services (face and body treatments, travel rituals, massages, cryolipolysis, youth treatments, slimming cures, packages marriage,…). The care center is open Monday to Saturday from 10 a.m. to 7 p.m.
– Elara takes care of you. Located in the Saint Marc district, at 195 rue Jean Jaurès. Zen atmosphere assured for this modern and friendly beauty institute. Elara, the owner, really takes care of her clients by offering services such as: face and body treatments, massages, slimming cures, relaxation and well-being breaks,… The institute is open Monday to Sunday from 9 a.m. to 8 p.m. (11 a.m. – 6 p.m. Saturday and Sunday).
– Siamese Beauty. Located in the Siam district, at 11 rue de Siam. The Siam beauty institute offers a large number of services dedicated to care and well-being: face and body treatments, Spa Jet, steam, hammam, affusion shower, hydrojets, misting, massages,… Open Monday from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m., Tuesday to Friday from 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. and Saturday from 9:30 a.m. to 5 p.m., by appointment only.
Read also: The 3 best bed and breakfasts in Brest
The Spa invitation to travel
– The Nomade Spa and Beauty. Located in the Siam district, at 28 rue Traverse. This relaxation and care area is dedicated to well-being and travel. Hammam, massages, beauty treatments, massages, scrubs, wraps,… are associated with scents and music from around the world for a moment of guaranteed escape. Le Nomade Spa et Beauté is open Monday to Saturday from 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. (6 p.m. on Saturday).
– Modeling elsewhere. Located in the city center, at 1 place Saint Louis. This treatment and massage centre, specializing in Ayurveda and natural Indian and Balinese treatments, offers massages from around the world, Ayurvedic massages, beauty treatments and even well-being training within the establishment. The Spa « Aux massages d’ailleurs » welcomes you every day except Tuesday and Sunday, from 11am to 7pm (9pm on Thursday and 10pm on Friday).
– The Logis Center Hotel. Located in the city center, at 4 boulevard Léon Blum. The Hotel Center in Brest is the only hotel in the city to offer a Spa service within its establishment. Spa, sauna, and hammam are accessible to all guests staying at the hotel, as much as they wish. This well-being and relaxation area allows pleasant moments of relaxation, especially if you went to the fitness room just before! The hotel provides sandals and bathrobes for access.
Read also: Top 5 of the best hotels in Brest – editor’s guide