Caisse d’Epargne Ile de France celebrated its bicentenary. Over the decades, the establishment has positioned itself as a true pillar in the banking sector. Present in eight Ile-de-France departments, the organization offers a complete offer. Bank cards, tailor-made formula, online banking, insurance, savings, credit… Discover all the specificities of Caisse d’Epargne Ile de France as well as its pricing. And follow the process to become a private client.
Presentation of the Caisse d’Epargne Ile de France
Founded in 1818 in Paris, Caisse d’Epargne Ile de France, a true pillar of the banking sector, has withstood many crises and changes. Since 2009, Caisse d’Epargne Ile de France has belonged to the BPCE group, the second largest French banking group.
Caisse d’Epargne Ile de France has 3 million customers (individuals, companies, professionals, local authorities, etc.), including 700,000 members. The establishment also has 450 agencies spread over its entire territory. The bank is also the only one to cover all eight departments of the Ile-de-France region.
Open an account at Caisse d’Epargne Ile de France
To open a bank account at Caisse d’Epargne Ile de France and become a customer, there are three possibilities: in a branch, by telephone or online, on the Internet.
To make an appointment at one of the establishment’s branches, follow the online procedure: https://www.caisse-epargne.fr/ile-de-france/particuliers/rendez-vous-en- line
On the Internet
If you are not yet a client and wish to open an account online, you must complete the opening request, print it and send it with the supporting documents. An adviser from the online agency will then contact you. Go to the following link: https://www.monbanquierenligne.fr/devenir-client
The documents to be provided are as follows:
- a photocopy of your national identity card or passport (valid);
- photocopy of a second valid identity document (national identity card, passport or driving licence);
- proof of address ;
- proof of income;
- a check for an amount of at least 10 euros issued from an account opened in your name in a bank belonging to the European Economic Area.
Call 32 41 (cost of a local call from a landline in mainland France) to contact an advisor directly.
Caisse d’Epargne Ile de France offers several bank cards to its private customers:
- the Visa Electron Sensea: valid for three years, with assistance guarantees and basic insurance, without emergency services (in the event of loss or theft);
- the Visa Classic / Visa Classic Izicarte (42.50 euros in immediate debit and 44.70 in deferred debit): valid for three years, with standard assistance and insurance guarantees, without emergency services;
- the Visa Premier / Visa Premier Izicarte (134 euros): valid for three years, with guarantees of assistance and high insurance, with emergency services;
- Visa Platinum / Visa Platinum Izicarte (194 euros per year): valid for three years, with guarantees of assistance and high insurance, with emergency services;
- the Visa Infinite (305 euros per year): valid for two years, with guaranteed superior insurance and assistance, with emergency services.
The Caisse d’Epargne smartphone app
Simplify your daily life with the bank’s app, which can be downloaded for free on your smartphone. The service allows:
- consultation and management of your accounts in real time;
- making external and internal transfers;
- detailed monitoring of your securities portfolio;
- access to the Stock Exchange;
- consultation of current credits;
- detailed consultation of the insurance held;
- the possibility of directly contacting their adviser or agency;
- access to the contact details of the branches and ATMs closest to his home;
- access to useful emergency numbers…
The freedom bouquet, a tailor-made banking package
Caisse d’Epargne Ile de France offers its individual customers the “Liberty Bouquet” offer. This is a banking package to be composed according to your needs.
With this offer, you have:
- the choice of bank card;
- essential services to facilitate account management (deposit account, checkbook, personalized overdraft authorization, remote account access, free and unlimited withdrawals, etc.);
- additional services to meet your needs (unlimited cash withdrawals, international option, digital safe, premium deductible, SMS alert, savings insurance, etc.);
- lump-sum reductions.
Real estate loan, personal loan, consumer loan… The Caisse d’Epargne Ile de France offers basic loans to buy a home, invest in real estate, finance a cash need, finance work, buy a vehicle, finance studies…
In terms of savings, the establishment has basic products allowing you to save regularly, prepare for retirement, pass on to loved ones, grow your capital, optimize your tax system, etc.
In terms of insurance, the financial organization offers traditional guarantees to insure their home, vehicle or property, and protect themselves and their family.
In the ranking of the 127 least expensive banks in France, Caisse d’Epargne ranks 46th square.
With regard to the management of current accounts, the rates charged are as follows:
- remote banking (internet subscription): free;
- SMS alert: flat rate of 2.50 euros per month (i.e. 30 euros per year);
- maintenance of a standard account: 17 euros;
- maintenance of an inactive account: 30 euros;
- insurance for loss or theft of means of payment: 18.30 euros.
Consult all the pricing applied by the establishment from the Caisse d’Epargne Ile de France website: https://www.caisse-epargne.fr/ile-de-france/tarifs-informations-reglementaires
Access your online account: how to do ?
To access your personal space and consult your accounts remotely, the process is very simple. Just click on the « Access to accounts » button, located at the top right of the home page. Then type your customer ID, then your confidential code.