Today, online banks are attracting more and more individuals. But traditional establishments continue to occupy an important place in the banking sector. Especially since they now offer online services, in order to simplify the daily life of the French. Among the many existing organizations, there is that of Crédit Agricole de Lorraine, located in the East of France. Find out what this regional bank offers in terms of savings, insurance, means of payment… Focus on the turnover of Lorraine!
Who is Crédit Agricole de Lorraine?
Crédit Agricole branches are spread throughout the territory. This contributes to the image of proximity emanating from the financial establishment. On the other hand, all clienteles have the possibility of opening an account with the CA: individuals, companies, professionals, farmers, local authorities. And even abroad, Crédit Agricole is present in 47 countries, supporting more than 52 million customers.
In France, there are 2,440 local and regional mutuals as well as 39 regional mutuals. In each of the branches, employees offer a complete range of banking products and other services (insurance, etc.). Sales thus cover all local markets.
Among the regional banks, there is that of Crédit Agricole de Lorraine located throughout the territory of Moselle, Meuse and Meurthe et Moselle. In a few key figures, this bank has 1,370 employees serving 456,000 customers, including 176,000 members. There are also 41 local branches and 130 branch outlets.
Open an account at Crédit Agricole de Lorraine
To open an account with CA de Lorraine and become a client of the establishment, you must first make an appointment with an advisor. Complete the online form to be contacted later by an advisor: https://www.ca-lorraine.fr/Vitrine/ObjCommun/Fic/Lorraine/v2016/Pages_Libres/Devenir_Client/devenir_client_offre.html
Read also: Crédit Agricole Vendée
Crédit Agricole de Lorraine banking services
The “Account to Compose”
This banking product, available in all CAs in France, consists of a base from which it is possible to add several modules among the following six: Secure account, Overdraft control, Insurance budget, Managed savings, Monitoring @insured and Options à la carte.
The base contains these services:
- Internet, Mobile Internet and telephone access;
- receipt of the checkbook by post;
- unlimited access to common operations;
- SMS alert (notification).
Note: to qualify for this one-year offer (with tacit renewal), you must meet three criteria:
- Being older than 18 ;
- already be a client of the CA de Lorraine;
- not be in a difficult financial situation.
The EKO by CA offer (€2 per month)
Crédit Agricole de Lorraine offers the EKO by CA offer which consists of a card and an application. This service at the price of 2 euros per month is accessible without commitment or income conditions.
In detail, the EKO by CA offer consists of:
- a Mastercard with balance control to make purchases in France and abroad;
- the possibility of withdrawing cash from all Crédit Agricole ATMs;
- a flat rate of 25 withdrawals per year in other ATMs in France and in EU countries;
- the possibility of paying without contact or via Paylib;
- a balance control card to anticipate bank accidents;
- insurance and assistance guarantees included to facilitate travel;
- the Ma Banque application to manage your account on a daily basis from home;
- an SMS alert in the event of a balance of less than 20 euros;
- no overdraft allowed.
Lorraine CA bank cards
Crédit Agricole de Lorraine provides its customers with several ranges of credit cards for withdrawing money and making purchases:
- the Mastercard card to pay for purchases in France and abroad;
- the Visa Classic card to facilitate travel around the world (assistance, insurance);
- the Gold Mastercard with large withdrawal and payment limits;
- the World Elite Mastercard with many advantages;
- the Visa Premier card to pay and make money withdrawals in France and abroad with ease;
- the Visa Infinite card (limits to be personalized);
- the Mastercard Cartwin to pay in cash or on credit;
- the Gold Mastercard Cartwin has additional advantages, compared to the previous one;
- the Visa Premier Cartwin card to pay cash or on credit (in addition to privileges);
- the Mozaic payment card for young people from 12 years old;
- the corporate bank card;
- the other low-cost card (17.90 euros per year).
With its products and savings accounts, Crédit Agricole de Lorraine enables individuals who are customers to:
- prepare a real estate purchase;
- develop your savings;
- preparing for retirement;
- save money for family;
- build up available savings;
- optimize its taxation.
Consequently, the AC of Lorraine proposes:
- two death insurance policies (Floriane and Predissime 9 Series 2);
- Towards the future, insurance savings reserved for children;
- Carré Vert and Carré Bleu to enhance capital at a guaranteed rate;
- the Housing Savings Account (CEL);
- the Housing Savings Plan (PEL);
- the sustainable and solidarity development booklet;
- the young Mozaic booklet;
- booklet A;
- the Tlwl booklet for children;
- the popular retirement savings plan for seniors;
- the Equity Savings Plan and other financial investments.
With regard to damage insurance to cover the vagaries of daily life, there is at Lorraine CA:
- Home Insurance ;
- vehicle insurance (car and two-wheelers)
- car insurance for young drivers;
- civil protection ;
- insurance to protect the mortgage;
- guarantee for leisure activities and daily life (all mobile insurance, legal protection, etc.).
Mortgage and consumer credit
As in all CAs in France, individual customers have the option of taking out a mortgage or consumer credit.
Among the loans linked to the acquisition of a home, there are several types of credit:
- Zero Rate Loan (PTZ);
- Housing Solutions Works Loans;
- First Purchase Home Solution;
- Social Accession Loan (PAS)…
To know: the bank also offers an offer dedicated to first-time buyers. The PRIMO LORRAINE loan is a real estate loan reserved for customers of CA de Lorraine aged under 36 who wish to build or buy real estate (new or old, with or without work).
And with regard to consumer loans, they allow the financing of driving license projects, the car or personal projects (loan allowed at one euro per day, student loan, etc.).
The rates of Crédit Agricole de Lorraine
Crédit Agricole de Lorraine is positioned at 66th place in the ranking of the 127 least expensive banks in France.
Then, holding a standard account varies between €0 and €36, depending on the type of account. Indeed, the service is free for individuals holding a classic or top-of-the-range international card. On the other hand, the maintenance of an inactive account is invoiced 30 euros, without conditions. The Internet subscription service is free. As for the SMS alert, it comes in the form of a flat rate of 1.29 euros per month.
Consult all the rates applied to the turnover of Lorraine at 1er January 2019 by following the link: https://www.ca-lorraine.fr/tarifs.html
Online account access
To access your personal space and consult your online account, the process is very simple. Just click on the “Access my accounts” button, located at the top right of the home page. You can also access the space by following the following link: https://www.lorraine-g3-enligne.credit-agricole.fr/stb/entreeBam
The procedure then consists of typing your 11-digit identifier with the numeric keypad. Then, enter your 6-digit confidential code using the virtual keyboard provided.
Read also: Crédit Agricole Franche Comté