When consulting your last account statement, your eyes fell on a wording that means nothing to you. “CB Billetreduc.com”… What could it be? Is this a scam such as we see on the Internet? Before crying scam, find out the different reasons that can explain the levy. Billetreduc is a company that does exist and offers tickets to shows at reduced rates. Also follow our advice for contacting Billetreduc customer service and getting your payment refunded in the event of cancellation. Everything you need to know about payment by CB Billetreduc.com.
What is Billetreduc.com?
First of all, note that Billetreduc.com is an e-commerce site offering the sale of tickets everywhere in France for:
- shows: dance, opera, musicals, festivals, etc.;
- theater tickets for all genres (classical, contemporary, musical, dramatic, mime, reading, etc.);
- shows for children: magic, mime, clowning, children’s concert, leisure park, workshop, course, etc.;
- traditional or contemporary circus places;
- concert tickets: classical music, world music, French songs, electro, jazz…;
- cultural and leisure events: recording of programmes, first flights, cruises, visits to monuments, zoos, etc.;
- evenings: cinema, dance evening, restaurant…
In addition, BilletReduc.com establishes partnerships with many venues (concerts, shows, various events, etc.) throughout France.
Individuals using the Billetreduc.com site thus benefit from reductions on tickets, tickets and admissions to attend their favorite events.
How was my account debited by Billetreduc.com?
There are several reasons why Billetreduc.com may be debited from your bank account:
- you ordered a show ticket or an entry on the BilletReduc website without it coming back to your memory. In this case, the sample is completely normal. The company took money from you in exchange for a purchase on its site. You should then receive the tickets within the next few days;
- it is also possible that someone close to you, your spouse for example, has placed an order on the site without notifying you. Ask your relatives. Perhaps it is simply a misunderstanding (credit card error…);
- it can also be a scam. A malicious person then stole your bank details in order to make purchases on BilletReduc.com. In this case, you must file a complaint at a gendarmerie or police station. This is a fraud. Also go to your bank branch to file a fraud reimbursement file;
- finally, it is possible that you have purchased tickets from a BilletReduc partner. Consequently, a direct debit title “CB Billetreduc.com” appears on your account statement.
The amount charged by CB Billetreduc.com is different from the amount of my purchase
Why does the amount debited to your account not correspond to that of your order? Again, there are several possible explanations:
- a modification of your order may have taken place. In this case, you must contact Billetreduc.com customer service to find out the exact reasons;
- someone you know could also connect to your My Billetreduc customer area and modify your initial order by adding purchases, for example;
- finally, when you validated your order, you may have forgotten to take into account the annexes to the tickets. To read the details of your purchases, log in to your Billetreduc customer area.
How do I contact Billetreduc.com customer service?
There are several ways to contact Billetreduc.com customer service:
- by email by accessing the contact page of the site: https://www.billetreduc.com/contact.htm;
- by post to the following address: BilletReduc.com – 68 rue de la Chaussée d’Antin – 75 009 Paris;
- by phone on 0 892 490 089.
Please note: you can also consult the Billetreduc.com frequently asked questions section to easily find the answers to your questions: https://www.billetreduc.com/faq/texte.htm
Cancel a Billetreduc.com payment: how to do ?
You have already paid for your tickets on the site and now you want to cancel your payment. First, be aware that a credit card transaction cannot be cancelled. The reservation is effective, so it is too late to go back. Places are firmly and definitively reserved. Also note that the Billetreduc.com site does not take into account other means of payment such as checks. Only bank cards (CB, Visa, Mastercard) and Paylib are authorized.
On the other hand, in the event of pre-booking of your places on the site, and if you have not yet paid for all of your tickets, there is an appeal. It is possible to cancel the CB Billetreduc.com payment before 5 p.m. on the day of the performance.
To cancel your CB Billetreduc.com payment, you must first log in to your Billetreduc customer area, click on “My bookings”, then on “Cancel my ticket”. By canceling online, you allow another Internet user to benefit from the limited places. And in the event of cancellation, be aware that your validation voucher will not be returned to you and the pre-booking costs will not be refunded to you, as the place has been blocked.
To know: there is a cancellation insurance. To claim it, you must contact the SPB insurer directly. Several means are available to you:
- by e-mail: email@example.com;
- by post: SPB – BilletRéduc.com – CS 90 000 – 76095 Le Havre Cedex;
- by telephone: 09 69 32 12 54 (Monday to Saturday from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m., except public holidays).
Finally, if you notice deductions of 15 euros on your account statement in the name of Discount and Reductions, note that this has nothing to do with BilletReduc. Discounts & Discounts is an online shopping service published by Web Loyalty. It is an independent partner of BilletReduc.com.