In France, Crédit Agricole is one of the most popular banks with individuals. The entity wants to be close to its customers, with a presence at the regional level. Among the funds in the region, there is that of CA Aquitaine. What does the institution offer in terms of banking products and services? Find out about the financial institution’s offer in terms of means of payment, savings products and passbooks, online banking, prices… Before becoming a member customer, find out in detail about Crédit Agricole Aquitaine.
Who is Crédit Agricole Aquitaine?
The French are familiar with Crédit Agricole. In part, because the bank is aimed at all customers: individuals, companies, professionals, farmers, local authorities… And in each regional mutual, the employees offer you a wide range of products (savings, investments, life insurance, credit and other means of payment, damage insurance, credits, etc.). In addition, sales are positioned on almost all local markets.
On the other hand, there are approximately 2,440 local and regional funds in France. These hold most of the capital of the 53 regional mutuals. Crédit Agricole retains 10 million members and also has 30,000 directors.
Among the regional banks, there is Crédit Agricole Aquitaine. It covers the departments of Gironde, Lot-et-Garonne, Landes and two cantons of Gers (Nogaro and Riscle). Its head office is based in Bordeaux. Note that CA Aquitaine also has 1,250 administrators and more than 2,650 employees spread over 243 points of sale.
Opening an account : how to do ?
To open an account with CA Aquitaine, nothing could be simpler. The first step is to complete the online form: https://www.ca-aquitaine.fr/#
Fill in your identity as well as your account number if you are already a customer. You must also provide your contact details (telephone number or email address). Also type your message in the dedicated field.
Read also: Crédit Agricole Center Loire: the editorial guide
The EKO offer for 2€/month
Like all Crédit Agricoles, that of the Aquitaine region offers the EKO by CA offer. This costs €2 per month.
It is a banking service containing a card as well as an application. The offer is without obligation or conditions of income. Here is more in detail what EKO by CA holds:
- a balance-check Mastercard. It is used both in France and internationally;
- cash withdrawals from all Crédit Agricole cash dispensers;
- a package including 25 withdrawals per year from other ATMs in France and Europe;
- the possibility of paying via Paylib or with contactless payment;
- a balance control card to anticipate overdraft risks;
- insurance and assistance guarantees included to travel with complete peace of mind;
- the My Bank application allowing users to monitor their accounts in real time;
- an SMS alert that warns you if the balance is less than €20;
- no overdraft allowed.
The Composing Account (base and modules of your choice)
This is a banking service offered by all CAs. The offer consists of a base and six modules, to be selected according to your needs: Secure account, Overdraft control, Insurance budget, Managed savings, @insured monitoring and A la carte options.
As for the base, it allows you to operate your account on a daily basis. It contains :
- Internet access, Mobile Internet and telephone;
- making your checkbook available by post;
- unlimited access to common operations;
- SMS alert;
- a promotional offer on the Dossier Familial magazine.
Please note that the Composer Account is only intended for adults with a CA bank account. Individuals in a difficult financial situation only have access to the Protected Budget. Finally, note that the service is subscribed for a period of one year with tacit renewal.
Crédit Agricole Aquitaine provides its private customers with a wide range of bank cards.
Among the payment and withdrawal cards with systematic authorization, there are:
- the Prelude card (€26.50/year);
- Mastercard with balance check (€30/year);
- the EKO Mastercard (€30/year).
You can also count on a range of international payment and withdrawal cards:
- the classic Visa/societary Visa (€40.50/year);
- the Cartwin Mastercard (€42/year);
- Visa Premier (€111/year).
- Visa Classique/Visa Sociétaire (€40.50/year in immediate debit; €42.00 in deferred debit);
- the Classic Mastercard (€43/year);
- the Cartwin Gold Mastercard (€114/year);
- Mastercard World Elite (€306/year).
Crédit Agricole Aquitaine provides its retail customers with a full range of savings products:
- solidarity savings and SRI (socially responsible investment);
- life insurance;
- savings accounts;
- term booklet;
- real estate investment;
- stock Exchange ;
- financial investment.
Crédit Agricole Aquitaine offers several insurance policies aimed at individuals:
- home insurance;
- car and two-wheeler insurance;
- the protection of people (for oneself and those close to it);
- borrower insurance to protect your mortgage;
- leisure and day-to-day protection to cover yourself in the event of life’s accidents…
Crédit Agricole Aquitaine offers two kinds of loans: consumer credit or mortgage. This makes it possible to buy a house or an apartment, or to carry out several projects including the acquisition of a vehicle, the financing of the studies of the children…
Account maintenance costs only one euro per month, or €12 per year. And remote banking services are free. On the other hand, the SMS alert service is billed at €0.25 per message.
To know all the rates applied by CA Aquitaine since 1er January 2019, follow the following link: https://www.ca-aquitaine.fr/Vitrine/ObjCommun/Fic/Aquitaine/html5/nos_tarifs.html
Access my online account: how to do ?
To consult your accounts online from your secure personal space, the procedure is very simple. Just click on the « My space » button at the top right of the home page. You can also follow the following link: https://www.aquitaine-g3-enligne.credit-agricole.fr/stb/entreeBam
Then type in your 11-digit ID using your numeric keypad. Then, enter your 6-digit confidential code using the virtual keyboard provided.
Read also: Crédit Agricole Center Est: the complete guide