Among the 53 Regional Banks that make up Crédit Agricole, there is that of the North of France. What are the particularities of this establishment in terms of banking offers and services? Find out in detail what CA Nord de France offers in terms of bank cards, savings products, online banking, rates applied… Everything you need to know about Crédit Agricole Nord de France!
Who is Crédit Agricole Nord de France?
Crédit Agricole is one of the classic banks well known to the French. In part, because it is aimed at all clienteles: businesses and individuals, craftsmen, local authorities, farmers, etc. In addition, in the regions, each CA offers a wide range of products (savings, investment, life insurance, payment, damage insurance, loan, etc.) in order to position itself on all local markets.
Throughout the territory, there are more than 2,440 local funds. These hold most of the capital of the 53 regional mutuals. On the other hand, Crédit Agricole retains 10 million members and also has 30,000 directors.
Among the Crédit Agricoles present in France, there is CA Nord de France. It is the leading banking partner in the departments of Nord and Pas de Calais. On a daily basis, the establishment supports more than a million customers.
Open an account at Crédit Agricole Nord de France
To open an account with Crédit Agricole Nord de France, you must present documents:
- a valid identity document;
- proof of address ;
- a specimen of your signature;
- for the EKO by CA offer, you must also present a second valid official identity document.
Then, the process consists of contacting an advisor by completing the online form: https://www.credit-agricole.fr/ca-norddefrance/particulier/ouverture-un-compte.html
Indicate the subject of your request, namely « Open an account ». Also select a contact method. You have the choice between phone callback and chat. On the other hand, you have the option of sending an email to an advisor or making an appointment directly by filling in your availability.
Finally, a telephone number allows you to contact CA Nord de France to open an account. This is 03 66 33 66 33 (price of a local call, Monday to Friday from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. and Saturday from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.).
Read also: Crédit Agricole Loire Haute Loire
Banking services at Crédit Agricole Nord de France
The Eko by CA offer for €2/month
Crédit Agricole Nord de France offers the EKO by CA offer for 2 euros per month. This is an account with card and application, without commitment or income conditions. In detail, here is what the Eko offer offers:
- a Mastercard with balance control, usable in France and abroad;
- cash withdrawals from all Crédit Agricole ATMs;
- a flat rate of 25 withdrawals per year from other ATMs in France and Europe;
- a choice for your payments: Paylib or contactless payment;
- a balance-check card;
- insurance and assistance guarantees included for your trips;
- the My Bank application allowing users to monitor their accounts in real time;
- an SMS alert in the event of a balance of less than 20 euros;
- no overdraft allowed.
Account to Compose
The account to compose is a service offered by Crédit Agricole Nord de France. From a base allowing account management, it is possible to add modules to meet your needs: Secure account, Overdraft control, Insurance budget, Managed savings, @insured follow-up and A la carte options.
To know : the Composing Account is intended only for adult individuals with a Crédit Agricole bank account. In the event of a difficult financial situation, the Protected Budget is reserved for you. Finally, be aware that the account to be composed is subscribed for a period of one year with tacit renewal.
Crédit Agricole Nord de France offers its individual customers a full range of bank cards. They include insurance, assistance and privileged benefits.
Among the debit cards with systematic authorization, there are:
- the Prelude card (€19.10/year);
- Mastercard Maestro (€33.50/year);
- the EKO Mastercard (€35/year).
You can also count on a range of international payment cards with immediate debit:
- the classic Visa/Visa sociétaire (€41/year);
- the classic Mastercard/Cartwin: (€41/year);
- Visa Premier (€130/year).
CA Nord de France also offers international deferred debit payment cards, including:
- the Classic Visa/Company Visa (€43/year);
- the Classic Mastercard (€43/year);
- the Gold Mastercard (€130/year);
- Mastercard World Elite (€260/year).
Crédit Agricole Nord de France offers a full range of savings products:
- solidarity savings and socially responsible investment (SRI);
- death insurance ;
- savings books;
- term booklet;
- real estate investment;
- stock exchange and financial investment.
CA Nord de France offers several insurance policies for individuals:
- home insurance;
- automobile and two-wheeler insurance;
- personal insurance to protect and insure your loved ones as well as yourself;
- borrower insurance to protect your mortgage;
- leisure and everyday protection.
Crédit Agricole Nord de France lends money to individuals as part of a real estate purchase or to carry out various projects such as the acquisition of a new vehicle, the financing of a driving licence, etc. You can also carry out work in your house by borrowing money from CA Nord de France.
The rates due to Crédit Agricole Nord de France
Crédit Agricole Nord de France is positioned at 41th place of the 127 cheapest banks in France.
Maintaining a standard account is billed at €24 per year. And count 30 € per year for the maintenance of an inactive account.
Regarding the subscription to remote banking services, it is free. On the other hand, the SMS alert costs €2.20/month.
Consult all the rates applied by the establishment on 1er January 2019: https://www.credit-agricole.fr/ca-norddefrance/particulier/informations/tarifs.html
Access your online accounts
To consult your accounts in real time from your home, you can access your space. The process turns out to be very simple. Just click on the “My space” button. This is located at the top right of the home page. Then, enter your 11-digit username and PIN.
Read also: Crédit Agricole du Morbihan