Among the many Crédit Agricole regional banks present in the region, there is the CA Charente Périgord. Like other banks, the establishment offers banking services (cards, savings products and passbooks, online banking, insurance, etc.). But, the financial organization also has its own particularities, particularly in terms of prices. Discover the complete offer of Crédit Agricole Charente Périgord before becoming a member customer!
Who is Crédit Agricole Charente Périgord?
More than 2,400 local CA branches are present in France. And they hold almost all the capital of the 53 regional funds. On the other hand, the bank has more than 10 million members as well as 30,000 administrators.
This traditional banking institution offers offers for individuals, businesses, farmers and local authorities. By being present from a regional point of view, the bank is part of the daily life of the French people. Moreover, it is positioned on all local markets (savings products, investments, life insurance, loans, bank cards and other means of payment, insurance, etc.).
Crédit Agricole Charente Périgord is one of the 53 regional banks present in France. The fund was born in 1994 from the merger of the Caisses de Charente and Dordogne, two century-old companies each in their department. CA Charente Périgord has more than 1,200 permanent employees as well as 756 administrators. And there are 105 points of sale spread over both departments.
Open an account at Crédit Agricole Charente Périgord: approaches
To open an account with Crédit Agricole Charente Périgord, you must first complete the secure online form: https://www.ca-charente-perigord.fr/j-ouvre-un-compte- banking.html
You simply need to fill in your title, your first and last name, your contact details (telephone number, email address) and your postal code of residence. Note that all this mandatory information remains confidential.
An advisor will then make an appointment with you by email or telephone (depending on your convenience) to open your account.
Read also: Crédit Agricole Pyrénées Gascogne
The services of Crédit Agricole Charente Périgord
The account to compose
This banking offer from Crédit Agricole Charente Périgord is based on a base to which several additional services are added. You must select them according to your expectations and needs.
You have the possibility to:
- control the overdraft of your accounts;
- track your bank accounts;
- make purchases remotely, and in particular online;
- secure your insurance budget by having the amount of the contributions reimbursed, in the event of financial difficulties.
Like all other traditional banks, Crédit Agricole Charente Périgord provides its private customers with a wide choice of credit cards. These means of payment also include insurance and assistance services. And they also offer advantages and privileges to simplify everyday life.
There are in particular:
- Visa Infinite with deferred debit (€205/year);
- Visa Premier with immediate debit (€121/year) or deferred debit (€124.25/year);
- the Visa Classic with immediate debit (€44/year) or deferred debit (€45/year);
- the World Elite (or Platinium) MasterCard with deferred debit (€205/year);
- MasterCard with immediate debit (€44/year) or deferred debit (€45/year);
- the MasterCard with systematic authorization (or Maestro) (€32.50/year);
- 50% reduction for the second credit card on a joint account.
CA Charente Périgord offers its customers:
- A booklet ;
- sustainable and solidarity development booklet;
- Young Mozaic booklet;
- life insurance ;
- THE P ;
- PEL, CEL…;
- company booklet;
- Tlwl booklet. This is a booklet for children. Take advantage of birthdays, Christmas and other holidays to put money into your daughter’s or son’s savings product;
- stock market (securities account and PEA);
- blue square and green square;
- SécuriPEL savings insurance. This is optional insurance under the Housing Savings Plan. In the event of a hard blow, the bank pays you a capital of up to 61,200 euros.
Among the insurances available at CA Center Est, there are:
- home insurance;
- car and two-wheeler insurance;
- legal protection;
- life accident cover;
- complementary health.
Crédit Charente Dordogne also offers its individual customers the possibility of borrowing. The credit can take the form of:
- home loan to buy a house, apartment and other accommodation;
- car loan to acquire a car;
- works loan;
- household equipment loan;
- Personal loan.
The rates of Crédit Agricole Charente Périgord
In the ranking of the 127 cheapest banks in France, CA Charente Dordogne ranks 43th square.
Maintaining a standard account costs 24 euros per year compared to 30 €/year for an inactive account. On the other hand, insurance for loss or theft of means of payment is invoiced at 24 euros per year. If the Internet subscription turns out to be completely free, on the other hand, it is necessary to count 1.75 € per month for the SMS alert service (with 1 message per week).
To make an occasional or permanent bank transfer in a branch, you must pay 3.95 euros or 1.45 euros respectively. On the other hand, the process is carried out free of charge via the Internet. And with regard to direct debits (implementation of an authorization, opposition costs, etc.), all the procedures are free of charge.
You can consult all the prices applied by the CA Charente Dordogne on the establishment’s website: https://www.ca-charente-perigord.fr/Tarifs%20cacp.html (prices in force on 1er January 2019).
Access your online account: how to do ?
Checking your bank accounts online couldn’t be simpler! All you have to do is connect to your space by clicking on the « My space » button on the home page (at the top right of the window).
Then type in your 11-digit ID using your computer keyboard. Next, enter your 6-digit secret code using the numeric keypad.
Read also: Crédit Agricole Sud Rhône Alpes: the complete guide